- I'm available all day any Friday. *Only Friday.*

- Erik said he has a new Argon-leak system that will allow a pressure to be held constant, so steps seem possible, however I'm not sure if the leak is closed loop in any way.

- Erik said we can use a "new from factory" Pirani gage and controller to indicate the chamber pressure. The gage comes with a factory calibration. Erik does not have anything NIST calibrated. The controller will put out an analog voltage linearly proportional the the measured pressure. Set the zero at STP, scale as needed for your A/D, and go from there. The Pirani gage should be good down to 10^-4 Torr or so, well above 300,000 feet ASL.

- Only the roughing pump will be neded to get gown to the "upper atmosphere" pressures useful to the SCP1000. 50,000 to 100,000 feet ASL is in the tens of Torr range. The roughing pump can pull down to about 10^-3 Torr.

- The 2.75 inch CF feedthrough is how you will get everything in and out of the chamber. I think Andrew has the one Erik loaned for our use somewhere.

Quoting I <kirk...@pdx.edu>:

I have an exam Wednesday, so I won't be available until Thursday. As
for times, the later the better, but 5:00 will likely work for me.

Let's just use my code and my board. It just "works", and that's what
we need. We need a way to get power into the chamber, and CAN out.
You'll get the data from me in an ASCII file, and I can post-process it
as necessary. If the file is excessively large, I'll put it in a binary
format.

Tim and Andrew need to chime in with the pressure profile and times
they want to see. Keep in mind, I don't want to have to deal with GiB's
of data, so be concise. Also be aware that we will need to correlate
the chamber's data with our sensor data (unless they match
perfectly??). I think pressure "steps" might be a good idea.

We'll need to check with Eric for capabilities.

Quoting mwebs...@cecs.pdx.edu:

Folks,

Before I officially send an email to Eric Sanchez in the Physics
department, I want to be sure exactly what we're asking him to do.

What we want: to schedule a vacuum test of the SCP1000.

When: a weekday early evening? What days and times don't work for
folks? For example, if I ask him for a test next Wednesday at 5pm,
would that work for folks?

Who: Andrew, Dan, Maria, Ai Ling, Jeremy, Mike. Who's missing?

How: *how* are we testing this sensor? I know Dan's got some code for
it, but what exactly does that mean? In other words, what's the test
plan?

Did I miss anything?

-- Maria