I just converted the old 'cad' subversion repo with all of our older LV1
and LV2 designs and various libraries to a git repo called
'avionics-cad'. You can get it by:

    git clone git+ssh://git.psas.pdx.edu/git/avionics-cad

Note that the Capston 2009 designs are now officially "node5" designs.
So people working on the APS should commit their designs to a folder called:

    lv2-node5-aps

People working on the pyrotechnic node should commit their designs to a
folder called:

    lv2-node5-pyro

You can commit your smaller schematics and layouts to individual files
for now, then we'll combine them as we get closer to layout.

See you all Tuesday,