Hi again all,
It seems to be becoming more and more apparent that I know nothing about
this git (and linux in general) thing... I seem to have lost the ability to
use the psas eagle library and don't really know how to get it back.  I know
at the last capstone meeting I was having some problems getting connected
properly (again, not all that sure why) but I seem to be connected now.  How
do I actually access the library in eagle?  Thanks for any help!  On that
note when it comes to the diff thing, I'm sure I'll have tons more dumb
questions, so please bear with me!  =)

Scott