Since i didn't notice your message until now we'll have to go over this
at the Friday meeting, but in case you want to try it, assuming you have
access to the avionics-cad git repository somewhere:

In Eagle library editor:
   "script libraries/psas_eagle_library.scr"

Should start the process. (You may have to adjust the path.)

(2009.04.09) scott.schue...@gmail.com: