From: AiLing Chen <ailin...@gmail.com>
To: psas-avionics@lists.psas.pdx.edu
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:46:46 PM
Subject: [psas-avionics] Question about creating the layout board for battery
sensor

Hi all,

I am working on the layout board for the battery sensor. I am using the light
edition, so the board area is limited to 4x3.2inch. But I have 8 battery cells
in my circuit, I could not fit everything inside the board area. The battery
that I am using is the battery from psas_eagle_library. What should I do?
Should I change the battery in the schematic? I don't know what battery I
should use in the library instead.

Thanks a lot,
Ai Ling