Hi AiLing,

The batteries that we decided on for the APS are not in the EAGLE
library in the avionics-cad repository. The ones that are in there are
old ones, or for the HAP... I don't believe Dave ever made a new library
for the new batteries we chose.

What we decided to do is to mount the batteries "into" the board, rather
 than laying "on" the board. Since we now have a 4S2P pack, we thought
that what we could do is to have an array of batteries like this:

+-----------+  +-----------+
| +   1   - |  | +   2   - |
+-----------+  +-----------+

+-----------+  +-----------+
| +   3   - |  | +   4   - |
+-----------+  +-----------+

+-----------+  +-----------+
| +   5   - |  | +   6   - |
+-----------+  +-----------+

+-----------+  +-----------+

... where you're looking at the "end" of the batteries in this picture
("head on"). The batteries in each row are connected in parallel, and
then the rows are connected in series... and the PCB you're making fits
against them.

We'll talk more about this tomorrow, but Ken is exactly right here: you
can begin layout without knowing exactly where the batteries are going
to go.

Andrew