I expect to get the VHF emergency uplink subsystem built by Monday, and
I need a few things.
o Input and output connections
(1) Connector type for audio from VHF transceiver.
(2) Connector type for power.
(3) Connector type for pyro switches.
** Alternately for all of the above I could put a 0.1 inch pin connector
on the board edge. Probably the cleanest solution.
o Pyro switch device, both part number and samples for construction.
o Microcontroller, part number and sample for construction.
(1) Programming can come at the last minute?
(2) I will provide 0.1 inch pins for programming.
o Two attachment points on metallic payload structure separated a foot
or more longitudinally for longwire antenna.
(1) Something like a hole for a 6-32 screw. I will use a 6-32 screw lug
to the antenna lead, and a SS 6-32 countersunk machine screw.
o A quick peer review for sanity check.
psas-avionics mailing list