I'm assuming that I should just be building stuff out for the 100 pin
package (2368), but there are a few things I could set up generally...  This
is to say that in most areas, with basically no additional work, I could
allow the code to extend to the full features of the 2378 (144pin) without
error, but the use of the additional features would be allowed by the code
and would compile without error, but would fail (likely badly and silently)
when run.  I don't see allowing this as a huge issue, as people *should*
only be turning GPIOs and such on with intent, and theoretically research,
but I thought I'd ask.