This appears to be another attempt at OTRAG's mass-produced modular rocket model.

Although they have pictures of manufactured tanks, I have yet to hear that they have test fired any motors. This kind of announcement is more to generate hype than anything else. Best of luck to them getting out of the idea phase.

Ian