    Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 09:45:20 -0700
    From: Johan Sundqvist <mail-comsol...@comsol.com>
 Subject: Multiphysics Workshop in Tigard/Portland (Sep 23)
      To: Glenn LeBrasseur <gle...@twaves.org>

Dear Colleague,

On September 23, we will host a free COMSOL multiphysics
workshop in Tigard. The event features a live demo of the
simulation environment and its capabilities, as well as a
computer session where you can try the software firsthand.
Join us to get a sneak peek into our next release, version 4.

You are invited to register below and join us for this special event:
http://www.comsol.com/events/cmmw/8502/