Actually there were a number of PPC pc/104, pci/104, pc/104+ devices (ca
2003, 2004), although a number of companies have dropped the PPC from their
pc/104 form factor lines. I am sure there are still some being built out
there- try www.mpl.ch , www.embeddedplanet.com , www.menmicro.com ,
www.lavacore.com , www.amcc.com,or www.embeddedarm.com (Technologic
Systems), tro name a few that should still have products. I don't know if
any of these really are appropriate (and I am sure there are more that are
not listed), just saying PPC should still exist on pc/104 and realated
formats.

-Doug