On Sun, 06 Dec 2009 20:55:15 -0800, Andrew Greenberg
<and...@thetovacompany.com> wrote:

> I've got a couple of questions already on this, and reviews are best
> done in a group setting; if you can make it Tuesday, let's devote a some
> time to carefully reviewing the board.

I'm getting dragged to a three day meeting, crossing Tuesday evening,
and Bdale is in France, so neither of us can be there this week. Please
feel free to chat amongst yourselves though and write up comments. I
know Bdale is anxious to get whatever comments you've got; he's nearly
done with the board too, and wants to get final quotes from the assembly
people so we can have boards by mid January.

--
keith.pack...@intel.com