Hey all,

Looks good :)

I don't see any errors.

--

There are several reset sources. I think they're ok, but not sure.

--

The USB connector is marked 'miniUSB'. Not sure which connector you're
using. I recommend micro-B (i.e. H11610CT-ND), following the cell-phone

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usb#Mobile_device_charger_standards

--

GPS power often has filter inductance added. This reduces interference
generally, but it also keeps local oscillator frequencies isolated. It

--

As an added feature, your sense_m & sense_d lines could sense igniter
resistance by grounding these lines and measuring the time to re-charge

--

(Important)
If the pyrotechnic operation is safety-critical, the power switch must