Hey Folks,

I wanted to get a general feel for the status of our avionics projects, and
what we can start pointing new members towards.

What hardware/software will we be adding to the next launch?

There's roll-control, and it looks like some cool stuff is evolving with the
flight computer proper...  There's sensors, and buses, and I think a battery
board?  I know there are other projects floating around too, but I'm having
trouble enumerating them all.

We have some new members who are getting up to speed, and we should probably
get them set up with write access to the git repo, and see what catches
their fancy!

-Jeremy