Hi James!

Wow, this is great! Both ION GNSS 2010 *and* DCC are going to be in
Portland this fall. We're just a hotbed of coolness. Let's chat right
after the 5/23 launch about both attending and getting some papers in.
That would be great fun.

And, for the record, yes, you should start showing up again ;)

Andrew