All the Pelican or Pelican style stuff I've found is $150 or more (no leads
on quick borrowing, but I can dig deeper...)

Andy & Bax has a case that is pretty solid, but big at about 30 in x 24 in x
24 in (or so the guy said on the phone) for about $80. It's way too big in
one dimension, but we could pack it well.  We might be able to re-purpose it
later too.

Looks like they are also advertising 8' x 8' canopies of the standard PSAS
variety...