Hello! It looks like you're building an interface for high-performance
isoc transfers, so that's cool. I don't understand what motivated it
though, so I have a couple of questions.

What led you to choose creating a thread for reads and writes? On
reviewing the libusb 1.0 documentation it looks like the asynchronous
API does everything I think you want without worrying about
synchronizing across threads; so what did I miss?

What difficulty did you encounter in using libusb that you're trying
to solve with a higher-level abstraction? Is there some way libusb
could be improved that would be easier than writing and maintaining a
separate library?

Thanks,
Jamey