Well, we have a through-hole for every trace from the LPC chip.  Seems
trivial to chuck some LEDs on the "back end", unless we want them
integrated into every GFE...  We could also wire up a little display
header with some LEDs and wire it to said through-holes.  I don't know
what that might do to testing of timing concerns though.