Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for such a late notice, I totally spaced sending this last
Tuesday. Tomorrow morning Eddy, Dan and I are going to meet at 9am in
the CS lounge to discuss FPGA-based GPS receivers. Anyone's welcome to
attend, although the discussion may focus on peeling masters theses out
of the subject.

In other news, the components and avionics boards finally arrived today
late in the afternoon. Again, many thanks to Bart who paid for this
jumpstart to the avionics system.

I'd like to begin bring up of the boards Sunday afternoon, say around
1pm at my office in the the PSBA. If you want to join me, please contact
me off list and we'll make arrangements. It'll involve at least 2-4
hours as we solder on parts of the system, test them, solder on the next
set, test them, etc. this will continue Monday evening and Tuesday
morning, but I'm not certain about times yet. The goal is to have a
working board by Tuesday's meeting.