Dave, Naga and I got the LPC2368 on the node5 GFE to talk JTAG. We even
tweaked some registers in the LPC via JTAG to turn on and off LEDs and
various power supply features... so far, so good.

Dave has the board now, and is going to bring up the crystal oscillator
and the PLL. Assuming that turning on the xtal doesn't totally crash the
crystal-synchronized power supply, it's then off to USB and CAN
functionality. Once those two busses work, we'll declare the bring up
done, and it's off to application-land from there.