Hi everyone,

Some bad news: the DVR got fried today. We plugged in a 12V - not 5V -
adapter and blew a nice little volcano-like hole in its LTC3455
switching regulator. So we ordered one today, it'll arrive tomorrow, and
hopefully that will fix it.

Just in case that doesn't fix the problem, and there's more that's dead
that we can't fix, we're upping the priority of the ATV system. That way
we'll get video, even if the DVR doesn't work.

We're meeting tonight at 7:00pm at the PSBA to work on:

- Adding connectors to the CPAs.
- Wiring in the pyrotechnics to the COTS FCs.
- Wire up the video and DVR system as much as possible.
- Begin serious work on the ATV and WiFi systems.

Again, don't forget that to get into the PSBA after 5:30pm you'll need
to call me on my cell phone, 503.708.7711.

Thanks,

Andrew