> That should be perfectly fine; I've never seen an e-bay go above 50C,
> even in the dead of summer (like Kansas this weekend where mid-day temps
> were around 42.

Agreed. Also, keep in mind that 60C is not the max temperature of the
electronics, but the max temperature of the ambient environment that the
electronics are operating in. We can fairly trivially sink a heat spreader
to the outside frame of the rocket, which will be well under 40 C in the US.

> And, I hope no-one wants to be out flying rockets below 0C.
>
> There are pictures on the wiki of you and Andrew attempting this in
Milican... :)