Hi Naga, the LPCUSB library has good examples of how to do inline
assembly with the function prolog and eiplog. These should not be done
as functions, they should just be inline assembly at the beginning and
end of the function.

With regard to the multiple firings of your interrupt, make sure that
your clearing the corresponding bits of the peripheral for the
interrupt. If you don't clear those bits, then the interrupt will just
continue firing.

regards,
-dave