On 05/07/2012 02:39 PM, Richard Witherspoon wrote:
We've got a plan for The new launch tower sensor and relay system but that
whole bundle needs to plug into a small embedded computer via USB. Does anyone
have a recommendation for a good, simple embedded PXA-based computer running
around $50?

This computer will just need to have a couple of USB for sensors system and
wi-fi. We will access the rocket through it either through serial or a third
USB and get the sensor data via SSH or via a web service running on the
embedded system.

How about a Raspberry Pi and perhaps a USB hub? http://www.raspberrypi.org/faqs

Cheers,
James
--
James Perkins <ja...@loowit.net>  KN1X  www.loowit.net/~james
2094 Arthur St, Eugene, OR 97405       +1.971.344.3969 mobile