I snagged myself one of these from PSBA on Friday.

BTW, Andrew, this is a reminder that I have your JTAG programmer.

Now, for some questions, as this dev board may or may not be working (at all).

What is the default state of the dev board? When I plug it in via JTAG
and power via USB (jumpers set for USB power and JTAG and all that fun
stuff) I have two red LED's that shine steady. The JTAG programmer
showed up in dmesg, but errored out. I'll post again with that error
when I get it hooked up here at home.

What does yours do in this same or similar situation?