Hi Andrew,

Here is my thinking:
----------------------

Assume: LPC2368 in the 100 pin LQFP.
Assume: ADIS16405BMLZ

Reference:
LPC23xx User Manual Rev 3 (25 August) p116
http://www.analog.com/static/imported-files/data_sheets/ADIS16400_16405.pdf
(rev B) page 8

LPC23xx (ADIS)         LPC2368 PIN    ADIS PIN*
SCK     (SCK)               62           3
SSEL    (_CS)               63           6
MISO    (DOUT)              61           4
MOSI    (DIN)               60           5

* see page 8 of ADIS datasheet for diagram

-----------------
Caveat: LPC Slave mode:
    "The open drain SPI option is not implemented in this design. When a
device
    is set up to be a slave, its I/Os are only active when it is
selected by the
    SSEL signal being active."

    Since we will run the ADIS with the LPC in master mode, I don't
think this is an issue.

Caveat: Can someone please check the semantics of the MISO/MOSI
assignment above?

Thanks for building a shiny board for us!

    -K