In my previous post I only addressed the SPI connections, it looks like
there are more connections we could should use if we want to actually do
something useful. So some extended thinking is required....sorry about
that.

The ADIS has 12 bit ADC/DAC I/O. The LPC2368 has 10 bit ADC/DAC.

There are 3 I/O and 1 Sync clock (CLKIN) ... OR ... 4 I/O and no Sync clock.

DIO1 pulses when the registers are loaded with new data. We need that.

Oh yeah...and a _RST (RESET) pin. We definitely want to connect
to that!

LPC23xx (ADIS)         LPC2368 PIN    ADIS PIN
SCK     (SCK)               62           3
SSEL    (_CS)               63           6
MISO    (DOUT)              61           4
MOSI    (DIN)               60           5

P0.0    (_RST)              46           8
_EINT0  (DIO1)              53           7
 ?      (DIO2)              ?            9
 ?      (DIO3)              ?            1
 ?      (DIO4/CLKIN)        ?            2
 ?      (AUX_DAC)           ?            20
 ?      (AUX_ADC)           ?            21

So we need to fill in the '?' in this table...

   -K