Hi everyone,

I'm starting construction of the battery pack today. Unfortunately, Joe
has run out of time to work on the battery sensor board. We're looking
for someone to take this up and finish in the next 2-3 weeks. In
particular, it means:

- Reading the datasheets and getting a fairly deeply understanding the
TI BQ3060 smart battery chip.
- Reviewing and doing final cleanup on the schematic (in EAGLE).
- Cleaning up the current unfinished layout (in EAGLE).

I'll help you a lot, but I'm looking for someone who has some experience
in EAGLE and has done a board design or two before.

Here's some more info on the board:

http://psas.pdx.edu/avionics/av3-battery-board/

Let me know ASAP if you're interested!

Thanks,