Hi K!

> I noticed that the STM32Fxx part comes in two temperature ranges.

Yes, Commercial and Industrial. No military grade, it turns out, but ST
doesn't seem to produce any Military grade.

> I think maybe we should be building boards using the part for +105C not
> +85C.

These parts are more expensive, and we shouldn't ever really see
temperatures above 60 C... but yes! How could we not! Just in CASE we
happen to hit -40 C on our way up :) And, of course, for street cred.

> If someone has already checked this, then ...yay!

Checked! As well as the other big ticket components, like the Ethernet
switch, power supply chips, etc.