All,

I have been trying to setup the development environment for the Olimex board. I am running into an error involving the openocd package that I have not found the solution to.
The error is;
Error: The specified debug interface was not found (ft2232)
The following debug interfaces are available:
Runtime Error: /opt/psas/openocd/share/openocd/scripts/interface/olimex-arm-usb-ocd.cfg:7:
in procedure 'script'
at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 58
at file "olimex_stm32_e407.cfg", line 7
in procedure 'interface' called at file "/opt/psas/openocd/share/openocd/scripts/interface/olimex-arm-usb-ocd.cfg", line 7

The OS is Ubuntu 12.04 on a Macbook with a Intel® Core™2 CPU T7200 @ 2.00GHz × 2

I tried running the updates, reinstalling, etc. Also, K had taken a look and not found anything.

Has anyone else seen anything like this? Right now I am considering trying another OS, perhaps Debian. I admit I am not that knowledgeable about Linux, so I get bogged down easily.

Thanks,
Jason Peterson