Thanks all for recommendations. I will take a look this week. Also, I will not be there this Tuesday.

Later,
Jason

Quoting Kenny <ke...@romhat.net>:

apt-cache show openocd on my 12.04 system shows support for "USB FT2232
based dongles" including the "Olimex ARM-USB-OCD".

Jason, do you get any errors in /var/log/syslog when you connect USB?
Have you checked the device file for permissions issues?  Maybe you need
to add yourself to the dialout group in order to access /dev/ttyUSB0.
If this is the case sudo adduser `whoami` dialout, then log out and log
back in.  Group membership and related permissions are inherited from
your existing login session.  (You can also su - `whoami` to freshen
permissions for a given shell.)

--
Kenny