> A friend of mine was trying to look at some PSAS schematics recently
> and found them to be password protected. He's ahead of me: I can't
> find much of any schematics at all on the wiki :-).

Password protected? What? Nothing we have is password protected, except
the ability to edit the wiki and pushing to the repo. Please ask your
friend to send you/me details, if it really is password protected.

> Where do we keep schematics for things like the current GFE? They are
> publicly available, right?

They're mostly all in the avionics-cad repo on github:

https://github.com/psas/avionics-cad