I can be there as well, not that I'm much help usually :)

Yes, it's Lab 84, because the room number is 84. Very creative.

Is there any chance we can write a quick and dirty simulator module
(for the ADIS) to run data through the roll control and out to the
logger without having to be attached to any real devices?

-n