Hi everyone!

1) Please help Dave and Nathan with the launch tower setup tomorrow!

2) Saturday evening I'll be at the PSBA (2828 SW Corbett Ave ste 130)
putting the STM32/FC system together in a semi-flight-ready mode. Anyone
is welcome to help, but you'll have to call me on my cell (see below) to
get let into the building. In particular, it'd be nice to have some
firmware folks there to help test out the roll control board. The goal
is to get everything ready for...

2) Sunday at 1pm Clark, K, and other FCF folks are meeting in 84 Lab to
work on the end-to-end data flow testing. This is super exciting, and we
hope to have real data flowing then.

In other news: K has the sensor board working. The roll control board is
soldered up, but not tested yet. The rocketnet hub passed its final
design review today, and after final cleanup this weekend, we're sending
it off for fab on Monday.

It's T-22 days: Go everyone go!