K,

Since the framework is reading data from the file pointers and storing it
in char buffers, would it be alright if we just kept it that way until it
reaches the module where it has to be decoupled? If we can just keeping
passing it on as a character buffer, then the framework's auto-generated
file doesn't need to know anything about an ADIS packet and the code
generator won't have to do any fancy tricks to try and include the
psas_packet.h file.

For logging purposes, it seems like the ADIS packet will not actually have
to be decoupled, just written as binary data to the log file, right? If so,
that just makes things easier and easier.

Thanks,

Clark