We can certainly come up with that.  I know of some people
(read:businesses) that have programmable (I believe) shake testers that I
_might_ be able to get access to as well. As for the shock testing, a drop
test could almost certainly be tuned as a launch shock analogue.

My follow up though, before we go down that route, is "do the electrical
engineering folks have ideas on how to protect from a shock/shake induced
reboot?"  From the mechanical side we could add some dampening and
absorption in between the flight computer and the rocket proper, but we are
really _really_ low on space for that.  Barring programmatic solutions
though, if the tests show a lack of resilience, I'm sure we could find a
way to fit in mechanical aid.

-Eric