Well I FINALLY got around to updating the avionics page. I've done three
major things:

1) Updated the list of current projects that need doing. It's now
straight on the avionics page, so everyone knows what needs doing.
Please feel free to add/subtract/modify, it's just a rough draft.

2) I updated the history to (I hope) accurately reflect what we have
launch and what we're trying to launch next. It's quite the read now -
it's like we've actually done things.

3) In the process, I realize we slowly were slipping AV3 into infinity
and beyond. AV3 officially started out as a PowerPC with USB nodes, and
now we're to x86/ARM/Ethernet, so I officially am making everything from
Rocketnet Hub and later "AV4". If people hate that, let me know, and we
can always roll it back. But it makes sense to draw an arbitrary line in
the sand as we continue to evolve, and I drew it after L10 when we
launched the APS, the last of the USB nodes.

   http://psas.pdx.edu/avionics/

Also, Philip said:

> Believe it or not, I have no religious issues with any of these
> guidelines!

Awwwwww dang it. I'll try harder next time. ;)

Yep!

See you all next week,