Hey all!

Hacking on avionics tomorrow (Friday) from 1pm to 5pm. We'll start in
the rocket room (EB 84-16) and then probably move into the EPL. On the
agenda:

- Mars needs cables! Probably 2x more rocketnet cables. If you have lots
of experience with building tiny cables, we could use you tomorrow!

- We got our teeny tiny adapter boards for the RNH LDO to SPS
conversion. They're totes adorbs, and purple. We'll be very, very
carefully using the hot air rework to put them on the RNH boards.

- RNH firmware and functionality.

- Take a hard look at the bizarre USB errors we're getting from the FC.
It looks like the USB PHY chips may be toast :(

Andrew