Hi Philip,

I'm not going to make it tonight but I've got a GPS RF Front-end board that
ended up looking a whole lot like a node 6. I'm using a different Ethernet
PHY (the LAN8710, I think) and obviously there's the GPS chip on it but
I've got the power side done drawing from the Rocketnet connector and I've
got the SD card and STM32F4 chip.

I haven't actually built this version yet so I'd like to sit down and
compare notes. I'm planning to make it to the meeting next week. Can you
make it?

The schema's at https://github.com/psas/gps-rf-board

If the power section works for you, feel free to steal.

Jenner