> That record is between endpoints almost completely stationary
> relative to each other, though; I'm curious if there's a record for
> the largest speed differential between endpoints.

Ha! I don't think anyone keeps track of that.

I'm sure that we held that record for a number of years - I still think
we were the first group to use WiFi on a rocket, and the first to push
it past Mach 1 - but I doubt we hold it any more. We have a heavy and
slow rocket compared to most amateur L3 rockets, and lots of people are
using WiFi these days given its availability for microcontrollers these
days.