Hi everyone!

The little teeny tiny Atheros AR9271-based USB WiFi adapters have
arrived. They're ridiculously cute, and even have u.fl antenna
connectors. If they're even within a factor of two within their rated
noise floors, they should be perfect for us. They'll need custom USB to
0.1" header cables built, and since they'll end up being flight critical
hardware, I'd like to make boxes for them, too.

The attenuator kit is also in. This means that we'll be able to run a
preliminary noise floor analysis on the receivers this Tuesday.

And the biggest news of the day: Richard has donated two of the 2400 CAE
power amps to us! Thanks Richard! Sure, it may be self-motivated since
he apparently needs to graduate, but we still appreciate it. :) They'll
be in Thursday, which means on Friday we'll be able to do some long
distance wifi tests if we're so inclined.