On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 02:48:18AM -0800, Andrew Greenberg wrote:
> I just pushed a bunch of info on the Raspberry Pi, and a sort of rough
> prototype of a Raspberry Pi to rocketnet connector adapter board.

I found a few (possibly) relevant resources, too.

"Mechanical Profile - 3D models"
http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=4402

"RPi Model B 3D CAD files"
http://elinux.org/RPi_Hub#RPi_Model_B_3D_CAD_files

I haven't yet dug too deeply into what's available from those sites.
Appears to be a motley collection of third party attempts at creating
various mechanical renderings (mostly 3-D) of the board.

Adafruit has a prototyping board that sits atop the RPi.   Eagle files
are provided.  It may be useful for ideas and/or inspiration:

  https://www.adafruit.com/products/801

--
Paul Mullen