On Feb 4, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Nathan Bergey <nat...@psas.pdx.edu> wrote:

>  - CS: custom hardware, SDR ground station, but does exactly what you want.

[Apologies to Nathan for the duplicate message. Mailing list fail on my part.]

I feel like a weasel for saying this, since I've only been to *one* meeting,
months ago. But speaking as a radio and SDR nerd, the Copenhagen approach is
very appealing and has the potential to perform far better given the nature of
a rocket's channel impairments. If you want to pursue the SDR path (and don't
mind me working in KiCAD -- :-) ), I would heartily pick up the Copenhagen
design and adapt it to PSAS requirements...

        - Jared