First pass comments/questions:

Sheet 2:
Question not answered about Analog ground
   On sheet 4 AGND is used with the 2.85VA supply, so yes?

Sheet 4:
TODO note on sheet 4
   I'd like to use MAX Clockout too...review how much time
   delay in U5? Probably not significant unless it creates
   a hold time issue with Ix/Qx data...

CPLD VDDIO(1,2) are at 3.3v, but MAX is 2.85V I/O?
        Is this a mismatch?

Sheet 6:
Consider changing VSSA connect to AGND?

GTG, I'll try to look more later. Nice work!

 -K