Glenn, Devin and I met today to talk communications. We'll be meeting
each Friday after noon for those interested in chatting about comm for
rockets, balloons and satellites.

After some discussion, we decided that we're sticking with 2m for ground
comms for the foreseeable future. We took the Jpole out of the giant
plastic tube, and that makes it smaller and easier to mount to the
antenna pole.

Kenny got the entire FDT/LTC/FC network stack up and running. After some
stupid configuration problems with the ubiquiti POE-to-wifi adapter, it
now just all works. We even power cycled it and made sure it came up
sanely. Go Kenny!

Next: more work on Sunday. See you then!

Electrical and Computer Engineering
Portland State University
http://www.ece.pdx.edu/
a...@ece.pdx.edu  C: 503.708.7711