Hi Theo!

Kenny and I saw another freeze on the STM32 on the RNH as we were
flipping things on and off all over the place (shore power, various
nodes, essentially everything on and off).

Since you never saw a freeze with JTAG connected, that made me think
that perhaps we're treating the SWD/JTAG pins connected. So:

First of all, I assume we're using SWD and not JTAG.

Second, please verify that we configure the pins this way:

- PA13 = TMS/SWDIO  = AF0, INPUT W/PULL UP
- PA14 = TCK/SWCLK  = AF0, INPUT W/PULL DOWN
- PA15 = TDI        = !AF0, INPUT W/PULL UP
- PB3  = TDO        = !AF0, OUTPUT LOW
- PB4  = TRST       = !AF0, INPUT W/PULL UP

Third, we're adding a small capacitor to the NRST line.

... I'm hoping this clears up the mysterious freezes.

Electrical and Computer Engineering
Portland State University
http://www.ece.pdx.edu/
a...@ece.pdx.edu  C: 503.708.7711