Hey! We're running a bit late today. Starting the hack day at 1:30pm,
meet in the rocket room.

On the agenda:

- Use Our Shiny New Tool - a R&S SMW200A vector signal generator which
we have to give back on Wednesday - to simulate some GPS satellites and
do some sanity checking on the jGPS.

- Decide if we're going to stuff the other two jGPS boards. We won't get
the Venus838 receivers until *next* week :(

- Hook up the jGPS to the avionics system to get data flow through the
system, get Telemetry to show us Venus info.

- Gavin is going to try and show up with the TM*4*K later in the
afternoon, so we'll integrate that as well.

See you then,

Electrical and Computer Engineering
Portland State University
http://www.ece.pdx.edu/