Hi everyone,

We *were* going to work on the FDT at Gavin's house, but I still don't
have a good way of getting it from PSU to his house, so let's reschedule
that until we can borrow Dave's truck or get a van.

Also, Kenny is out of town, and I'm busy until this evening, and I
haven't heard from other people. So I'm cancelling today's hack day
and/or rescheduling until this evening, say 6pm. If you can make it this
evening, please email me directly and we'll coordinate... if no one else
can make it this evening, I'll skip and get things done from home.

Thanks!

Electrical and Computer Engineering
Portland State University
http://www.ece.pdx.edu/