Can you snag a 30db attenuater for the PA or check to see if the ones we have
can handle the current. If you send me the part number i can check.

Thanks,
Lorenzen Devin

<a...@ece.pdx.edu> </div><div>Date:06/20/2015  5:34 PM  (GMT-08:00)

Where "we" is "mostly Kenny". Yay Kenny!

> * Stuffed
> * Baked
> * Cleaned
> * Connectored
> * Smoke-tested

Awesome!

> * We are short one voltage regulator for the CPLD, so board #3 won't
> really be complete until that part is ordered.

Now on order, but won't order until Monday. Anyone else need anything
from Digikey?

> * I tried holding Boot Select high and resetting the Venus 838, but
> didn't get the amber light of life on either board.

Did it turn on when you left it low? Keeping boot select low should boot
from ROM and so it should automatically start up and spit out NMEA
messages. Did that mode work?

Electrical and Computer Engineering
Portland State University
http://www.ece.pdx.edu/