Woah, that's fascinating.

We would need to get one of the other GPS boards streaming IQ data
reliably--which we really want to do anyway. It's too far of a trip to
take just for this, I think. Depends on how crazy we're feeling.

Might as well record somewhere high up in Portland (Skyline?) just in
case we can see something, though it looks pretty unlikely.

Based on the circles size and the way it cites altitudes I'm pretty
sure the interference will be terrestrial. Then again maybe that's
what they want us to think :)

-Nathan